Yes, it is official: 10 days left before Christmas. Everybody is still working, but the mood is already out of there.
No wonder, when you see all the Christmas decorations on “stand by” mode, you can not think seriously anymore!
WOC prepared some fashion decorations with a touch of Christmas mood, plus 10 recommendations to follow in the coming days:
1. Finish your gift shopping this weekend, it’s definitely a deadline.
2. Start wrapping your presents.
3. Go to the dry cleaner’s if needed. Otherwise, it will be too late to prepare.
4. Buy a hot chocolate (just to quench your sweet tooth).
5. Decorate your house, inside and out! Make a visual mood.
6. Prepare Christmas cards and e-mails for your partners and friends to send next week.
7. Organize your house for the celebration and expected guests, who going to stay over (take stock of all vital holiday items).
8. Organize a Christmas activity plan (book tickets to theatres, museums, music festivals, organize your budget and travel plan).
9. Finalize the menu.
10. After all that, relax and calm down. We know it’s all so stressful!